National Grid is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor-owned energy companies in the world. We play a vital role in providing energy to millions of customers across Great Britain and the Northeast US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.The combined expenditures of these businesses will facilitate delivery of global procurement value opportunities.
The procurement teams in UK and US are committed to:
- Share knowledge on key suppliers
- Establish a common category coding structure
- Deliver specific collaborative strategies
- Align processes for improved stakeholder value
- Communicate effectively on a global basis
For more information on global procurement opportunities within National Grid, please contact the relevant Procurement Managers.
UK suppliers: Please ensure that you have read the additional information on how to become a supplier to National Grid UK.
US suppliers: please visit our US procurement pages.